ADL in Daisy
• Rigorously tested against conventional methods.
• Can be used for all sample types (feed stuffs).
• Eliminates most elements of Technician variability.
• Consistent with conventional method results.
• Reduces labor costs by over 50%.
• Processes up to 100 samples at a time.
• Four digestion jars vs. one hundred test tubes.
• Instrument requires little space for operation.
• Steel cabinet provides durability.
• 20% smaller than previous model.
• Door window supports easy monitoring.
• 99 hour digital timer.
• Digital temperature controller.
The DAISYII Incubator makes In Vitro Dry Matter
Disappearance studies easy and efficient. Designed with the user in
mind, the DAISYII Incubator can digest up to 100
samples at one time. Rumen or enzymatic inoculum needs only to be
divided into four vessels, rather than 100 conventional flasks. Batch
processing and the removal of the filtration step simplifies in vitro
assays, such as true, apparent and enzymatic digestibility.
The DAISYII system maintains constant and uniform heat
(pre-set for 39.5ºC) and agitation within a control chamber.
Measuring 44cm wide by 47cm deep and 64cm high, the DAISYII
Incubator maximizes precious counter space. With the DAISYII
you can be assured of consistent results regardless of the user.
Procedure requires #1915 or #1920 heat sealer, F57 filter bags, buffer
solution, and rumen or enzymatic inoculum.
• Sample Capacity: 100
• Operating Temperature: 39.5ºC
• Power Requirements: 120V
• Dimensions: 44cm × 64 cm × 47cm